Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

2018: A year of ...

I always find it amusing that people call each new year a year of... something. I have no real aim for this year, other than living a good life and enjoying the love and laughter from friends and family. How can I guess what the year will bring?

Well my best guess is that the following will happen:

1. Making a house a home

Having bought a house last year Jonti and I will be making it our home. We want to clean up and enhance the gardens, fix the weeds in the lawn and maybe add a few features.

2. Letters and postcards

With no doubt I'll keep myself busy with letters and postcards. I aim to hand write more letters and send more postcards :) why not make ore people happy :) 

3. Enjoy my friends

I intend on spending more time with my friends. Live, Laugh, Love. I really want to get to Sydney more to see my best friends and my godchildren :)

4. Take more photos

One of the best things I did in 2017 was start taking more interesting photos. I'll continue to learn how to take astrophotos and I want to work on some macro photography too. :)

5. Take the puppies on more adventures

With Maia and Zeus getting so big now I'd like to take them for more walks and to more interesting places :)

6. See more of our beautiful world

Though I have no plans, I'd like to see more parts of Australia and the world that I've not yet seen. When work takes me places I intend to have a walk around where I am and see it :) I'd like to start planning another holiday overseas but who knows where :)

What about you? What will you do this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment